Saturday, October 22

From Bad to Awful...

I just washed the dishes. I heard Dozer drinking something in the bathroom and I never leave the seat up. I went in there and all the dishwater was now in the shower. Isn't that neat? I saw a piece of brocolli and some coffee grounds. I watched as the muck slowly circled down the drain and became more and more disgusted with the reality that has become my nightmare.

I guess I will flush the toilet and see what happens. This is so exciting. Then Dozer and I will go on a well deserved hike in the mountains and contemplate how people have lived and subsisted for centuries before us with NOTHING except the land. Really, how did I become so dependant? That's it, im disconnecting my electricity, boycotting Stater's and sleeping outside. Then I don't even NEED the shower anymore. I will eat off of banana leaves so I won't have to wash the dishes.

I'm gonna read a book.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, the Safelist Submitter you've been waiting for!
....this is just the Easiest, Most Professional and Powerful Safelist submitter you will Find Online. CAUTION: Your Ads could have an EXPLOSIVE Response! submitter . You will be using the MOST sophisticated safelist submitter system ever built!
So,if you want your ads to be seen by Millions of Opportunity Seekers come visite my website today.

Thank you and have a great day.

Anonymous said...

The InformationWeek Blog
Here you'll find observations, anecdotes, and analysis from our experienced staff of reporters and editors, with links to stories, surveys and other content that appear on InformationWeek .com , TechWeb .com , ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

SubmitterBizz.com said...

Hi Joy, If you would like to send your ad to the best opportunity seekers please click here multi-safelist blaster.
http://www.submitterbizz.com
multi-safelist blaster

SubmitterBizz.com said...

Hi Joy, If you would like to send your ad to the best opportunity seekers please click here Safelist Submitter.
http://www.submitterbizz.com
Safelist Submitter

business opportunity said...

Appreciated your thoughts.

Steve @
http://www.lifeincome.org