Wednesday, May 2

Don't Call me, Part 2

Way back when our home line was taken out blah blah blah. Well now, my cell phone is down for the count and i am too cheap to fix the problem. I left my charger at Jason's dads house so now i am just waiting for it to arrive in the mail.

If you are cool enough, you have that number. then you can call it and hear me tell you to call my house in the woods if you really need me. Then you can call there and leave a message. Later on i might call you back and give you Jason's personal cell phone number, not his work cell phone number. then if you need to, you can call me on that one.

Also, if you are "in" you can drop me an email.

If you do not meet the above requirements, you have either fallen off my "list" or made it onto the "other" list. Best of luck

No comments: