Thursday, September 27

Rollin' on the Golden Gate

Since i was a wee-one growing up in the Napa Valley, i have always wanted to ride my bike on the Golden Gate Bridge! Well, this saturday, i will have the chance to do just that!!

Shelli, Cody and I are participating in the MS 150 Waves to Wine Event. It begins in San Fransisco, where you head out over the Golden Gate and on up to Sonoma. Sunday will take us over the rolling hills into Healdsburg, CA. Then, the car will bring us all the way home!!

This is going to be fun because thats what riding a bike is all about! if you have the deep desire to donate, you CAN. Thank you to those of you who already have!!! Super cool!

This was planned a bit on the last minute side, but it seems like everything will be balancing out and it will be nice to just get out of the smog and normality of things. I haven't traveled in like a month, so i guess i have gotten the itch!!

3 comments:

Christie said...

go "Team HOT"!

Emily Van Meter said...

Hey! I want to send you an email but don't have it... Then I can explain how I found you.

Joy Joy said...

Hey Emily!
you can drop me a line at jduerksen@redlandsacademy.org