I was going to go to Sea Otter.
Now i am not.
I have a job.
plus, I tend to have odd misfortunes there, and well, spending a small fortune in the process is really lame.
I went on the NET to see if i could register! Sure i can. BUT, since the race is like 2 weeks away, there are $25 late fee's for each category. That equals a $77 Short Track Race. Now i am no genuis, and i am no phenom at STXC. My last one lasted a whopping 18 minutes. Pretty long if you think about it. That means EACH MINUTE OF THE RACE WOULD HAVE COST ME $4.27!!!!
oK, i can bail out of that race. BUT, the Cross Country race cost $91. I just paid $105 for three races. I'm out.
Here's what i am going to contemplate doing with that cash instead:
1. Give it to Trevor.
2. Buy a pair of Rock and Republic jeans. (um, only if tattoo face helps me pick them out)
3. 6 bikini's from target or 2 from some other place
4. 1.35 months worth of rent on my storage unit
5. 1/4 of the new axle on my car
6. A hair cut - i need one, and a dye job, and a brow wax
7. A tattoo and a half, just to keep up with David
8. FOOD - buying non sugary non-processed food gets pretty pricey
9. 5.39 pairs of Crocs
10. 3.25 entries to State Races
I will be sure to keep you posted on what i do with my cash.
Maybe i will just put it under my bed.