Here is your answer.
That's right. I went to home school. Brenda, my mom, was also my first teacher. I went to traditional school in 5th grade, but before then i spent three years doing the following:
(This is Mom with Mary Whipple - that's right, mom kicks it with Olympian Gold Medalists!)
- Planting gardens (one year 30 tomato plants, 18 hills of zucchini)
- baking bread from scratch
- Raising kittens and puppies
- Making dinner
- Building forts
- Building play houses
- Working in the yard
- Not watching TV
- Not playing video games
- Helping out on a fellow homeschoolers ranch
- Hiking through the woods
- And doing an occasional math worksheet
- Riding my bike to the community swimming pool
Now, most of you probably almost deleted me from your blogroll. These facts do not make me weird, at all. Promise.
I just wanted you to know that not everyone who goes to homeschool turns out odd. My brother and sister both went, and from what i know they seem pretty normal. We are all quite socially adempt too (i have almost 300 friends on Facebook...its way better than myspace...).
So, give a homeschooler a chance!